If you are not sure whether this option will work for you, the following questionnaire will help you decide:
- Do you estimate the development support requirements for more than 3 months?
- Do you want that the same developers be available for you to provide you with quick support in developing new features as per your client requirements?
- Do you think that quick support on unexpected issues might be critical for the success of your project?
- Do you want us to maintain a knowledge base (documentation) of your project from long-term maintenance and support perspective?
- Do you want us to implement shadow staffing (keep other developers trained on your project) to handle the issues posed by employee turnover i.e., the developer on your project changes his job?
Full-Service Development Teams
Technology is among the most innovative fields in the world today. As an outcome, there is a record-high demand for qualified IT professionals...Read More
Get Domain-Specific Expertise
Domain expertise is one of the most important prerequisites for any kind of software development. Domain expertise, in the broadest sense, refers...Read More
Around The Clock Team Extension
At any moment within the project duration, if the program seeks additional manpower due to sudden project expansion or with any unexpected change...Read More
Employers are constantly using the practice of shadow staffing to train and educate new hires towards an existing project or process...Read More
The goal of talent management is to improve company efficiency by implementing strategies that increase employee productivity...Read More